- ZEISS MyoVision Design
Applies the principles of Peripheral Defocus Management for the control of hyperopic peripheral defocus in spectacle lenses.
- ZEISS AgeFit Junior Technology
Specially designed for children - The freeform optical design is optimised for myopic children (position of wear and anatomy).
- Specially designed for children's anatomy and lifestyle
- Specific design with the goal of reducing myopia progression1
- Easy, simple and child-friendly adaptation
- Ensures that the image is projected onto the retina centrally (for optimum vision) but induces myopic defocus in the periphery (for myopia control)
- The correction of the natural peripheral “hyperopic shift” affecting corrected myopic eyes sends a signal to the eye to reduce continued eye elongation that may result in the reduction of myopia progression1
- The unique spectacle lens manages peripheral hyperopic defocus, with the goal of reducing myopia progression in children’s eyes
- The freeform optical design is optimised for myopic children
- Ensures the optics are optimised for an up-to-date standard position of wear and frame data for children 6 - 12 years old. All of the age-specific parameters in the lens design (e.g. the standard fitting parameters for children like PD, BVD, pantoscopic and wrap angle, and the cornea to centre of eye rotation distance) are taken into account to optimise the optical performance for growing children’s eyes
- Specially designed for children, giving full consideration to their anatomical needs.
Children are supposed to play outside and exercise on a regular basis. UV protection is therefore essential to protect their eyes against harmful UV radiation. For overall protection, ZEISS UVProtect Technology includes full UV protection in clear lenses.
Children are very active and dynamic while running, playing and moving quickly between indoors and outdoors. Being able to switch easily for greater light protection is therefore important. For a dynamic lifestyle, we recommend ZEISS PhotoFusion, one of the fastest self-tinting lenses on the market.
Today, children are growing up in a digital world. They play and learn with digital devices from an early age (smartphone, video games, TV). Protecting their eyes against blue light emitted from digital devices is therefore important. ZEISS DuraVision BlueProtect is our lens coating for a digital life.
ZEISS is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of eyeglass lenses, and is committed to delivering maximum precision and comfort. ZEISS designs and produces lenses, instruments and measurement systems, as well as retail concepts and technology services that continue to raise the bar in vision care.