The i.Profilerplus is the 4-in-1 compact system with ocular wavefront aberrometer, autorefractometer, ATLAS corneal topographer and keratometer. The fully automated measurement procedure, with easy-to-use touch screen control, enables all measurements of both eyes in approximately 60 seconds. The eye’s refractive power distribution is analysed and represented across the entire pupil aperture. This is what distinguishes the i.Profilerplus from conventional autorefractors and what opens the gate to ZEISS lenses with i.Scription® technology.
Facts at a Glance
- High-resolution Hartmann-Shack wavefront sensor. The wavefront is sampled at 1,500 points across 7 millimetre pupil aperture
- Adjustable chin rest for comfortable head positioning
- Fully automated measurement procedure
- NEW: Remotely control the ZEISS i.Profiler plus via ZEISS i.Com mobile and demonstrate the patient’s i.Scription Analysis on the iPad.
- Access to i.Scription® technology by ZEISS for improved night vision
- Clearly structured functions enable capture, evaluation, presentation and analysis of data
- Touch screen control enables all measurements of both eyes in 60 seconds
- The measurement data from the i.Profiler® plus is saved on the i.Com data management system and can be used for future consultations, ordering and archiving without any need for further measurements. It interfaces with most common PMS systems for a smooth workflow guarantee. i.Com and i.Profiler® plus are available together as a package solution.