ZEISS Polarised Lenses
Special sun solutions for increased visibility and more contrast.
When it comes to light reflections – especially on wet or shiny surfaces, the visual performance of prescribed lenses can be significantly affected. Your customers can either miss out on important visual detail, or have comfortable, clear vision with our polarised lenses.
Polarised lens solutions
Whether your customers are snow sports enthusiasts, water sports junkies, or they simply enjoy spending time outdoors – ZEISS lenses are a perfect fit. Our polarised sunglasses can significantly reduce reflections and perceived glare, to improve the entire visual experience.
- ZEISS Polarised Lenses
- ZEISS Polarised Skylet Lenses
Glare: The negative impact on your customers’ vision.
Glare reflected off transparent or wet surfaces is not only annoying and distracting – it can also affect vision.
- Natural light travels in all directions, so it’s described as “unpolarised”. On a regular (unpolarised) surface light rays have a tendency to reflect in various directions, resulting in perceived glare. Polarised lenses however, ensure reflected light rays are directed in a single direction, usually horizontally.
- As a result, distracting and potentially dangerous reflections are eliminated by polarised lenses. It improves the overall perceived quality of vision. This helps, for example, when your customer is driving, spending time at the sea or is out in the snow.
Polarised sunglasses: Comfortable vision without distracting glare.
ZEISS Polarised Lenses consist of various special layers with horizontally aligned molecules to form a dense grid. This greatly reduces glare and allows the wearer to experience the full brilliance and vibrancy of the colours.
It also offers maximum protection against potentially harmful UV light.
Polarised Skylet combines a polarisation filter with contrast enhancing Skylet® tinting (Skylet® Fun, Skylet® Road and Skylet® Sport). This offers a unique visual experience in challenging light conditions.
Key benefits for wearer:
- Polarisation filter against irritating reflections.
- Complete protection from glare.
- Full UV protection.
- Light and comfortable to wear.
“ICNIRP Guidelines on limits of exposure to ultraviolet radiation of wavelengths between 180 nm and 400 nm (20 Incoherent Radiation)”.